Delay Box, Mega 450, Each
NHRA Accepted for Super Classes:Yes
Pro Tree Setting Memory:Yes
Full Tree Setting Memory:Yes
Accidental Release Protection:Yes
Starting Line Launch Control:Yes
RPM Activated Switch Included:Yes
Time Activated Shifting:Yes
Throttle Pedal Linkage Control:Yes
Four Stage Throttle Stop Controllers:Yes
Line Lock Switch Output:No
Remote Digital Dial In Board Output:No
Trans-Brake Switch Output:Yes
Delay Box Length (in):6.688 in.
Delay Box Height (in):5.000 in.
Delay Box Depth (in):1.750 in.
Delay Box Case Finish:Black
Notes:To be NHRA-legal, the rpm-based shift activation or built-in tachometer may not be used for any purpose.
Biondo Mega 450 delay boxes give you the ultimate in race control.
* Crossover delay box
* Multiple hits with late tap delay
* Driver reaction tester
* Tap up/tap down
* Staring line enhancer
* Control for pro tree easy start system
* Digital tachometer
* Run playback through tachometer in box
* Two 4-stage throttle stop/nitrous controllers
* Programmable throttle stop override
* Separate screens for bracket and pro tree racing
* RPM-activated switch
* RPW switch by time
* Illuminated keypad
* Illuminated LCD display